WE ARE RENOZONE
GET STARTED IN AWS WITH RENOVA CLOUD CUSTOM LANDING ZONE
An automated best-practice framework for enterprise-grade AWS environments: secure, compliant, cloud-native & customizable.
RenoZone offers organizations a fast and secure solution for moving workloads on AWS. With RenoZone, businesses could safely fast-track their cloud journey by utilizing a pre-built, serverless, and fully automated enterprise-scale solution running under AWS native services and manageable by leveraging Infrastructure as Code and Cloud.
The result is a fully automated resources configuration and security event governance always at your disposal, while being strictly complied with AWS best practices and CIS standards. The solution is ready to be deployed and customizable based on your specific requirements and workloads.
WHY USE RENOZONE?
CHOOSING THE RIGHT APPROACH:
COMPARING CONTROL TOWER AND CONTROL TOWER + RENOZONE
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Establish a pre-built Landing Zone with Control Tower that adheres to the CIS Benchmarks
- Govern and Provision accounts securely & automatically via Renozone Baseline and Account Factory for Terraform (AFT)
- Enable comprehensive and intelligence-based control over AWS infrastructure and resources with AWS Security Hub as a cloud security posture management (CSPM) service
- Automate self-healing IT operations: automatically send alerts and remediate mis-configurations upon detection in compliance with CIS Benchmarks via RenoZone runbooks
Fortinet with Renozone
A seamless integration
Renozone is not only about building a landing zone that is continuously monitoring and complying with CIS standards, but it’s also about Security. For that, Fortinet has been fully incorporated into Renozone to offer superior Threat Protection and Network Security for your AWS workloads.
- Securely connect to your application workloads without performance bottlenecks
- Move at cloud speed without compromising security
- Seamlessly scale your cloud protection without increasing the operational burden
- Secure your cloud transformation without impacting business outcomes, with flexible consumption models
- Extend on-premise Fortinet solution to the Cloud for hybrid environments